• Fellowship in Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists
• Specialist in Psychiatry, training and examination completed at Military Medical Academy, Belgrade, Serbia.
• Certificate in the Psychodynamic Psychotherapy - Advanced training in Psychotherapies, Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists, NSW Branch – Sydney, Australia
• Certificate in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Serbian Association for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Nis, Serbia.
• Education in Integrative Psychotherapy. Fritz Perls Institut fur Integrative Therapy, Gestalttherapie und Kreativitatsforderung, Dusseldorf, Germany in association with Association for Trauma therapy, Integrative therapy and Psychosocial interventions, Belgrade, Serbia
• Certificate in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy in Adults. Institute for Mental Health, Belgrade, Serbia
• Work Cover Permanent Impairment Assessors course, Sydney NSW Australia,
• Motor Accidents Authority Trained Assessor course, Sydney NSW Australia
• Ph.D. Degree, School of Medicine, University of Belgrade, Serbia.
• Master Degree Biological Psychiatry, School of Medicine, University of Belgrade, Serbia.
• Nostrification of the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery Degree, University of Perugia, Italy
• Medical Doctor Degree, School of Medicine, University of Belgrade, Serbia.
POSITIONS HELD AS A CONSULTANT PSYCHIATRIST
• Senior Staff Specialist and Deputy Medical Superintendent at Cumberland Hospital - Western Sydney Local Health District, Australia
• Consultant Psychiatrist at private practices in Serbia and Australia
• Senior Staff Specialist at few public hospitals in Serbia, Europe
• Director of The Outpatient Service and Director of The Day Hospital Institute for Mental Health, Belgrade, Serbia, Europe
• Clinical Senior Lecturer - Sydney Medical School, The University of Sydney
• Clinical Lecturer - School of Medicine, University of Belgrade
• Lecturer - School of Philosophy/Sociology, University of Belgrade
RESEARCH, PUBLICATIONS, PRESENTATIONS
• Main focus of research was on stress and trauma.
• Participated in research projects and got Master degree and Ph.D. degree.
• Presented research results at numerous World, European and regional conferences.
• Author of articles published in peer reviewed Journals, and wrote book chapters.
• Published a book ‘Kuljic B. Acute Stress Disorder after Psycho-Physical Trauma.’
• Presented about stress and its psychological/psychiatric consequences in different courses, invited by:
○ Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists
○ Sydney Medical School The University of Sydney,
○ UNICEF Italy,
○ ‘Assocition EOS for victims of Trauma and catastrophes ’ Italy,
○ Serbian Association for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
MEDICO LEGAL EXPERIENCE
• Provided expert opinions for Courts in Australia as a Work Cover Permanent Impairment Assessors, Motor Accidents Authority Trained Assessor NSW Australia
• Provided expert opinions on psychological trauma for United Nations International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia (The Hague, Netherlands) and The Family Court Belgrade, Serbia.